IRISH WISDOM Highlights
- The head of the Irish State-Church held this supreme pontifical power in Europe until challenged first by Persia, then by Greece, and, later, by Rome, who, when a favorable time arrived for her to assert her independence, set up jointly a church and state for herself. For, let it be known, Rome was at one time a colony of Ireland.View Book Page
- The name Rome is a compound of two Irish words: Ro, meaning before, and Ome, meaning body, earth or grave. But in its mythic meaning it is made to signify Before Heaven (Ro) and Earth (Orne), the two together meaning Heaven and Earth. Hence" the "eternal" city Rome. View Book Page
- The river of Rome, the Tiber, also bears an Irish name. It derives its name from Tubber, the Irish word for a well or spring of water. Hence, the Tiber is the "Spring Water River." As the poet Longfellow truly says, "Their names are on your waters and ye may not wash them out". View Book Page
- The fact is that Ireland was the first power that colonized along both sides of the Mediterranean Sea, and, therefore, the colonies came from the West instead of from the East as our astute Roman and British historians would have us believe. And the world has believed it up to now. But the deception, when once exposed, is too clear for anyone to be deceived by it. View Book Page
- Ireland is the homeland of the "Phoenicians," which word is a secret name for the insular race of mariners and traders who carried on commerce with the whole world. View Book Page
- Sidon and Tyre are mythic names applied for purpose of deception to the two cities at the eastern end of the Mediterranean Sea. View Book Page
- For secret reasons the name "Phoenicians" was applied to the Irish Race. It is written purposely in this form of spelling which has served well in throwing people off the track and helped very well in keeping up the deception. View Book Page
- The name Hyksos is a disguised form of the Irish term Tig-suas (which is also pronounced Hig-suas), meaning Upper House and implying the, rule of the Magian Priesthood. View Book Page
- The name Titan is, the giant race who rebelled in Atlantis, and "that their princes were the same with the giants of Scripture." This is clear enough to be easily understood by anyone who has not been blinded by fiction. We can see here preserved in the mythic story of the Titans an allusion to Eire's great Magian Cult. He says further that the same author states that the word Titan "is perfect Celtic, and comes from Tit, the earth, and Ten or Den, man." View Book Page
- The myth of Noah and his three sons also follows the threefold system, but it bears the plainest evidence of being altered by the English transcribers, for we find the English word "Ham" introduced to serve as the name of one of the sons. The three sons are Shem, Ham, and Japhet. Ham, the hips, as the name literally means, represents Africa, the lower or sensual nature of man, generation. Shem, from the Irish Sam, Samuin and Shemos, the Sun, represents Asia or the navel, which is said to be the region of the passional nature, germination. Japhet, from Iao (Yah, changed by using the letter J instead of I info Jah), whence we get Jah, Jahve, Yahve, Jehovah, Japhet, represents Europe, the head, spirit, or higher nature of man.
The word Africa implies inconstancy. The word is formed from two Irish words A Fear (a man) and Fraca (sport or debauch), as "afearfraca" is considered an inconstant man sensuality. It is amazing to consider the time and energy expended by many earnest men in trying to connote facts and connect the various and fictitious "Hamitic," "Shemitic," and" Japhetic" races of men. Investigators have been following a false scent, and it would have been almost as fruitful for them to have been searching for any other Imaginary races, as the Porpodaries or the Hydandarenes, for instance.
In the myth as set forth, Africa represents the hips or generative principle. The word Egypt itself represents the flesh or sex, the mother principle or birth in the body. The name is a formulated one; it is formed from the Irish word Igh, grease, the flesh or body, and Eige, a web or womb (also eigheach, clamorous - desire), hence the Irish name Eighipt. It is presented to us in disguised form as Egypt, implying birth in the body.
In both Irish myth and story, suggestive and often direct and plain language is used, and the Bible itself, being an Irish book originally, is proof of it. As the Sun was said to go down into a cave in the West at night in the Ocean, to his daily death, His Spirit in Man also descends into the cave of the body at generation and birth, where it is said to be dead. It is said that the "Body" is death to the "Spirit," as when bodily desires are rampant and awake, spiritual ones are dormant. The more we are absorbed in the things of the body and of the world, on this material plane, the less we are in the things of the spirit. This truth is embodied in the pyramid itself. It is greater in bulk at the base where it has contact with the earth than at any other point, as the higher it ascends and recedes from the earth, the less body it has until it terminates at the point, symbolically, where matter ends and spirit begins.View Book Page
- The Bible myth of Jacob and his family going into Egypt, and in "profane" history, which is but a redressing of the Biblical narrative for secular use, it is alluded to as the Invasion of Egypt by the Hyksos, or Shepherd Kings.View Book Page
- The Bible myth of the half tribe of Manasseh, which is but an allusion to the Ego or Self arriving at the state of consciousness where takes place the separation of his higher mind or qualities, which are permanent, from the lower mind or perishable qualities of the Soul, which disintegrates in the lower psychic world. Manasseh is a name formed from the Irish word Man, Maon, Manas, meaning Mind.View Book Page